Muestra de evaluaciones como profesor.
Muestra de algunas evaluaciones de mis alumnos. Para no perder el significado de las palabras, citare en ingles como las evaluaciones fueron llenadas.
Promedio evaluaciones de de mis clases.
Selecion de comentarios de alumnos.
- I would definitely recommend this instructor to another student. He kept the class light
with his positive and bubbly attitude, while maintaining a professional level of teaching.
He broke down problems to the simplest terms and really helped everyone when they rose
their hand at a question they did not understand. Overall he is a great instructor and I
truly enjoyed his teachings. (MTH 132, sec16, Fall 2016)
- The instructor was fun but at the same tie got the material crossed easily and efficiently.
MTH 132, sec16, Fall 2016)
- He cared that we learned the material and always was offering to help no matter what. The
classroom environment was excellent for learning. MTH 132, sec16, Fall 2016)
- My instructor was fantastic and met with me for office hours three times a week to work
on practice problems and pick apart whatI was doing wrong in problems. MTH 132, sec16,
- Sebastian is the best math teacher I have ever had. He makes difficult concepts easy to understand. He is concerned about his students doing well.(MTH 124, sec40, spring 2013)
- Professor Troncoso is very strives for the success of each and every one of his students. He is always willing to elaborate on concepts and offers helpful examples to aid students. I really appreciate his willingness to meet with students at times that are convenient for students and is very helpful in office hours. (MTH 124, sec40, spring 2013)
- Strengths: 1) very clear, very thorough with solving problems and explaining the content. 2) I felt really open to asking questions. 3) He was always very engaged in the work. (MTH 124, sec40, spring 2013)
- Strong teacher. Made the work easy to understand. Sebastian made you feel relaxed and I believe that is part of the reasons, the material was so easy to learn. There was not a stressful environment. (MTH 103, sec102, summer 2014)
- The teacher is very passionate about teaching the subject. (MTH 103, sec102, summer 2014)
- Sebastian is very helpful and takes time to make sure that the class understands the concepts. (MTH 103, sec102, summer 2014)
- He always answered my questions in a way that I understood. (MTH 103, sec102, summer 2014)
- Instructor was able to explain the material very well and enthusiasm. (MTH 103, sec102, summer 2014)
- He is a good professor, concerned about the class, and wether or not we learned the material. Great way of explaining things 100% recommended. (MTH 133, sec5, fall 2014)
- He come to me when I was struggling and really helped me prepare better for the class. (MTH 133, sec5, fall 2014)
- Sebastian is very good at fully answering questions so we can better understand the material, and he wants us to do well in this course. He is also very nice and very approachable. (MTH 133, sec5, fall 2014)
- He is an excellent instructor who truly cares about his students. Sebastian was always willing to help if needed and he provided much appreciated support and encouragement. He is also a very funny and a cool guy. I would definitely recommend him to other students. (MTH 133, sec5, fall 2014)
- He always knows his stuff and gives us tips on how to solve problems if we are struggling. (MTH 235, sec6, spring 2015)
- He does a great job at clearly explaining the process and making it easy to understand. (MTH 235, sec6, spring 2015)
- Sebastian is very positive and willing to help us understand the material. Unlike many TAs, he is not apathetic and seems like he actually cares about the students. (MTH 235, sec6, spring 2015)
- the problems he brings to class help explain the material. Sebastian is probably one of the best TA's I have had for making material easier to understand and easier to do. (MTH 235, sec7, spring 2015)
- He is passionate about math and our learning experience. (MTH 235, sec7, spring 2015)
- He demonstrated a high level of knowledge regarding the topics and presented them in a way that step by step made sense and made the problems easier.(MTH 235, sec7, spring 2015)