2507G Engineering Building.
428 S. Shaw Ln.
wangron6 at msu.edu
- Supervised Capacity Preserving Mapping: A Clustering Guided Visualization Method for scRNAseq data, with Zhiqian Zhai, Yu Leo Lei, and Yuying Xie, accepted, bioinformatics, 2022 [biorxiv][code]
- An exact sinΘ formula for matrix perturbation analysis, with He Lyu, 2021 [arXiv]
- On the ℓ∞-norms of the Singular Vectors of Arbitrary Powers of a Difference Matrix with Applications to Sigma-Delta Quantization, with Theodore Faust, Mark Iwen and Rayan Saab, Linear Algebra and its Applications, 2021, [journal version]
- Linear convergent decentralized optimization with compression, with Xiaorui Liu, Yao Li, Jiliang Tang and Ming Yan, ICLR, 2021. [arXiv]
- Conflating linear features using turning function distance: A new orientation‐sensitive similarity measure, with Ting Lei, Transactions in GIS, 2021.
- Capacity preserving mapping for high-dimensional data visualization, with Xiaopeng Zhang, 2020 [arXiv] [code]
- Manifold Denoising by Nolinear Robust Principal Analysis, with He Lyu, et al., NeurIPS 2019,
- Singular vector perturbation under Gaussian noise,
SIAM. J. Matrix Anal. & Appl. , 36(1), 158–177, 2014 [arXiv preprint] [journal version].
- Nonlinear Dimensionality Reduction via the ENH-LTSA Method for Hyperspectral Image Classification, with C. Liu, W. Sun, B. Shi, and W. Li, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, 7(2), 375-388, 2014 [journal version].
- Sigma Delta quantization for images , with H. Lyu, accepted, Comm. Pure. Appl. Math, 2022, [arXiv]
- Sigma Delta quantization with Harmonic frames and partial Fourier ensembles , Journal of Fourier analysis and its applications, 24(6), 2018, [arXiv].
- Quantization of compressive samples with stable and robust recovery , with R. Saab, O. Yilmaz, Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis 44.1, 2018, [arXiv preprint]
- From compressed sensing to compressed bit-streams: practical encoder, tractable decoders , with R. Saab and O. Yilmaz,IEEE Transactions on Information Theory 64.9, 2017, [arXiv].
- The gap between the Null Space Property and the Restricted Isomety Property , with J. Cahill and
X. Chen, Linear Algebra and its Application, 501, 363-375, 2016,[arXiv preprint] [journal version].
- Measure of scalability, with X. Chen, G. Kutyniok, K. Okoudjou and F. Philipp, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 61(8), 4410-4423, 2015 [arXiv preprint] [journal version].
- Restricted isometry property of random subdictionaries, with A. Barg, A. Mazumdar, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 61(8), 4440-4450, 2015 [arXiv preprint] [journal version].
- A null space analysis of the l1-synthesis method in dictionary-based compressed sensing, Appl. Comput. Harmon. Anal., Vol. 37(3), 492–515, with X. Chen and H.Wang, 2014 [arXiv preprint][journal version].
- Source Independent Velocity Recovery Using Imaginary FWI, with Shuyang Qin and Yang Yang, 82nd EAGE Annual Conference & Exhibition, 2021.
- A dual formulation of wavefield reconstruction inversion for large-scale seismic inversion, with G Rizzuti, M Louboutin, and FJ Herrmann, Geophysics, 2021 [arXiv].
- Fast sparsity-promoting microseismic source estimation, with S. Shashin and F. Herrmann, Geophysical Journal International. 216(1), 164-181, 2018. [journal version].
- Source estimation for wavefield-reconstruction inversion, with Z. Fang and F. Herrmann, Geophysics, 83(4) R345-359, 2018. [journal version] .
- Sparsity-promoting opto-acoustic imaging with source estimation, Shashin et al., IEEE IUS, 2018. [journal version].
- Frequency down-extrapolation with TV norm minimization, with F. J. Herrmann, SEG technical program expanded abstracts, 2016 [journal version].
- Sparsity-promoting joint microseismic source collocation and source-time function estimation, with S. Sharan, T. van Leeuswen, and F. J. Herrmann, SEG technical program expanded abstracts, 2016. [journal version]
- A linearized Bregman method for compressive waveform inversion, with X. Chai, Y. Meng, P. A. Witte, Z. Fang, and F. J. Herrmann, SEG technical program expanded abstracts, 2016, [journal version].
- Resolving Scaling Ambiguities with the l1/l2 Norm in a Blind Deconvolution Problem with Feedback, with E. Esser, T. Lin, and F. Herrmann, IEEE International Workshop on Computational Advances in Multi-sensor Adaptive Processing 2015 (CAMSAP 2015)[preprint][extended version].
- Tightness of Stability Bounds by Null Space Property, with X. Chen, SPIE Optical Engineering and Applications. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2015 [journal version].
- A Lifted L1/L2 Constraint for Sparse Blind Deconvolution, with E. Esser, T. Lin, and F. J. Herrmann, 77th EAGE, 2015 [preprint].
- Near-optimal compression for compressed sensing, with R. Saab, O. Yilmaz, Data Compression Conference 2015 (DCC2015) [jounral version]
- A null space property approach to compressed sensing with frames, with X.Chen and H. Wang, 10th International Conference on Sampling Theory and Applications, 2013 [arXiv preprint].
- Global geometric conditions on sensing matrices for the success of L1 minimization algorithm, thesis 2013.
- Small fluctuations in epitaxial growth via conservative noise
J. Phys. A: Math. Theor., Vol. 44, art. 315002. With P. N. Patrone, and D. Margetis, 2011. [preprint] [journal version]