The following events may be of interest to GOALS participants:
- Noncommutative Geometry and Operator Algebras Spring Institute - Vanderbilt University, May 1 - 7, 2020.
- Canadian Operator Theory Symposium - The Field Institute, May 25 - 29, 2020.
- Noncommutative Geometry and Analysis on Homogeneous Spaces - The College of William and Mary, May 25 - 29, 2020
- Focus Programme on Operator Algebras and Topological Dynamics - University of Münster, June - August 2020.
- Great Plains Operator Theory Symposium - Washington University in St. Louis, June 1 - 5, 2020.
- Summer School in Operator Algebras - University of Ottawa, June 9 - 12, 2020.
- Free Probability, Random Matrices, and Applications - University of Wyoming, July 13 - 17, 2020.
- Noncommutative Geometry Festival 2020 - Dartmouth College, August 10 - 14, 2020.
- Young Mathematicians in C*-Algebras - University of Münster, August 10-15, 2020.
- K-Theory of Operator Algebras and its Applications to Geometry and Topology - University of Puerto Rico, August 17 - 21, 2020.
See also OASIS