The following events may be of interest to GOALS participants:
- Canadian Operator Theory Symposium - The Field Institute, May 25 - 29, 2020.
- K-Theory of Operator Algebras and its Applications to Geometry and Topology - University of Puerto Rico, August 17 - 21, 2020.
- Noncommutative Geometry and Analysis on Homogeneous Spaces - The College of William and Mary, May 24 - 28, 2021
- Free Probability, Random Matrices, and Applications - University of Wyoming, July 5 - 9, 2021.
- Noncommutative Geometry and Operator Algebras Spring Institute - Vanderbilt University.
- Focus Programme on Operator Algebras and Topological Dynamics - University of Münster.
- Great Plains Operator Theory Symposium - Washington University in St. Louis.
See also OASIS