1. International workshop on Algebraic Combinatorics, (Bannai 70 Birthday), Anhui University, China, Oct, 2016.
2. Eighth Discrete Geometry and Algebraic Combinatorics Conference, University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, May, 2016.
3. Seminar on Big data method in imaging, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada, Dec 2015.
4. One day workshop on optimization, National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei,
Taiwan, Oct 14, 2015.
5. Seminar on Mathematics of Data, the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, China, Oct 6 2015.
6. Department of Mathematics Seminar, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand, Sep 9, 2015.
7. Systems of Lines: Applications of Algebraic Combinatorics, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA, Aug 10, 2015.
8. Seminar on Pure Mathematics, the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, China, April 2015.
9. Mini-workshop on spherical designs and Numerical analysis, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China, April 2015.
10. AMS sectional meeting, Michigan State University, East Lasing, March 2015.
11. February Fourier Talk, University of Maryland (poster), Feb 2015.
12. The 66th Midwest Theory Day, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Dec 2014.
13. Workshop on “Sphere Packings, Lattices, and Designs”, Erwin Schrodinger International Institute (ESI), Vienna Austria, Nov 2014.
14. Seminar, University of Vienna, Vienna Austria Nov 2014.
15. Combinatorics seminar, University of Wisconsin Madison, Sep 8 2014
16. IDeAS seminar, Princeton University, Apr 9 2014.
17. Nobert Wiener Center seminar, University of Maryland, Oct 2013.
18. Joint Math Meeting (JMM), special session on discrete geometry and algebraic combinatorics, San Diego, CA, Jan 2013.
19. Mini-workshop on spherical design in Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China, Nov 2012.
20. Academic seminar, Mathematics National Chung-Hsin University, Nov 2012.
21. CMMSC seminar, Mathematics National Chiao-Tung University, Nov 2012.
22. Fourth Discrete Geometry and Algebraic Combinatorics Conference Brownsville Texas April, 2012.
23. Seminar on Combinatorics, Mathematics Sinica, Feb 2012.
24. Control and Signal Processing Seminar, Electronic and Computer Engineer Department University of Maryland, Oct 2011.
25. Nobert Wiener Center Seminar, University of Maryland, Minimizing fusion frame potential, Nov 2010.
26. Colloquium, Department of Mathematics, National Tsing-Hua University, Jan 2010.
27. Student analysis seminar in University of Maryland, The difference between one and several complex analysis, April 2009.