I am a fifth-year graduate student at Department of Mathematics, Michigan State University.
- Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics, Michigan State University, May 2015 (expected)
Advisor: Andrew J. Christlieb
Dissertation: High-Order Unstaggered Constrained Transport Methods for Magnetohydrodynamic Equations
- B.S. in Mathematics & Applied Mathematics, Zhejiang University, June 2010
- High order numerical methods for hyperbolic conservation laws: finite difference and finite volume weighted essentially non-oscillatory methods, discontinuous Galerkin method
- High order time stepping methods: Lax-Wendroff type methods, deferred correction method
- Applications to plasma simulation including magnetohydrodynamic and moment models