- differential geometry, geometric analysis and PDE
- Uniqueness results on surfaces with boundary , to appear in Calculus of Variations and PDE.
- An integral formula in Kahler geometry with applications , to appear in Comm. Contemporary Math.
- Brendle's inequality on static manifolds (joint with Ye-Kai Wang), to appear in Journal of Geom. Anal.
- Characterization by symmetry of solutions of a nonlinear subelliptic equation on the Heisenberg group (joint with Yazhou Han and Meijun Zhu), to appear in J. Math. Study
- Boundary effect of Ricci curvature (joint work with Pengzi Miao), J. Diff. Geom. 103 (2016), 59-82.
- Some recent results in CR geometry , to appear in Proc. of the 3rd Conference of Tsinghua Sanya Math Forum.
- On a remarkable formula of Jerison and Lee in CR geometry , Math. Res. Letters. 22 (2015), no.1, 279-299.
- The isoperimetric constant of symmetric spaces of noncompact type , Proc. AMS.143 (2015), no.11, 4885-4891.
- A new characterization of the CR sphere and the sharp eigenvalue estimate for the Kohn Laplacian ( joint with Song-Ying Li, Duong Ngoc Son), Advances in Math. 281 (2015), 1285-1305.
- An Obata-type theorem in CR geometry ( joint with Song-Ying Li), J. Diff. Geom. 95 (2013), 483-502.
- Pinching theorems for the volume entropy ( joint with Francois Ledrappier), preprint, 2011.
- Bottom of the spectrum of Kahler manifolds with strongly pseudo-convex boundary ( joint with Song-Ying Li), IMRN 19 (2012), 4351-4371.
- Compactifications of complete Riemannian manifolds , Surveys in Geometric Analysis and relativity ALM 20, pp. 517-529.
- Local gradient estimate for p-harmonic functions on Riemannian manifolds (joint with Lei Zhang), to appear in Comm. Anal. Geom. 19 (2011), no. 4, 759-771.
- An integral formula for the volume entropy with applications to rigidity (joint with Francois Ledrappier), Journal Diff. Geom. 85 (2010), 461-478.
- Extension of a theorem of Shi and Tam (joint with Michael Eichmair and Pengzi Miao), Calculus of Variations and PDE. 43 (2012), no. 1-2, 45-56.
- Rigidity Theorems for Compact Manifolds with Boundary and Positive Ricci Curvature (joint with Fengbo Hang), J. Geom. Anal 19 (2009), 628-642.
- A rigidity theorem for the hemishpere (joint with Fengbo Hang), preprint. (now subsumed in the paper above)
- Harmonic functions, entropy, and a characterization of the
hyperbolic space, Journal Geom. Anal. 18 (2008), 272-284.
- An integral equation in conformal geometry (joint with Fengbo Hang and Xiaodong Yan), Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincare (C) 26 (2009), 1-21.
- A note on a conjecture of Schroeder and Strake (joint with Fengbo Hang), Pacific Math. Journal 232 (2007), 283-287.
- Remark on Zhong-Yang's eigenvalue estimate (joint with Fengbo Hang), Int. Math. Res. Notices 2007.
- Sharp integral inequalities for harmonic functions (joint with Fengbo Hang and Xiaodong Yan), Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 61 (2008), 54-95.
- On the stability of Kahler-Einstein manifolds (joint with Xianzhe Dai and Guofang Wei), Comm. Anal. Geom 15 (2007), 669-693.
- On asymptotically complex hyperbolic Kahler manifolds , Proc. AMS 135 (2007), no.9, 2949-2960.
- Some rigidity and nonrigidity results on the sphere (joint with Fengbo Hang), Comm. Anal. Geom. 14 (2006) no.1, 91-106.
- A new approach to some nonlinear geometric equations in dimension two (joint with Fengbo Hang), Cal. of Var. PDE. 26 (2006) no. 1, 119-135.
- On the stability of Riemannian manifolds with a parallel spinor (joint with Xianzhe Dai and Guofang Wei), Invent. Math. 161 (2005), 151-176.
- Uniqueness of the AdS spacetime in any dimensions , Acta Math. Sinica 21 (2005) no. 4, 917-922.
- On the L2 cohomology of a convex cocompact hyperbolic manifold, Duke Math. J. 115 (2002) no.2, 311-327.
- On the geometry of conformally compact Einstein manifolds, Math. Research Letters 8 (2001) no. 5&6 (2001) 671--688.
- A new proof of Lee's theorem on the spectrum of conformally compact Einstein manifolds, Comm. Anal. Geom. 10 (2002), no.3, 647-651.
- The mass of asymptotically hyperbolic manifolds, Journal Diff. Geom. 57 (2001), no.2, 273--299.